Scope of services
- Installation of engineering systems
- Developing of design
- Residential and non-residential buildings,
- Communications (electrical works)
- Engineering networks: water supply, heat supply, sewage disposal, electronic communications infrastructure
- Hydraulic structures
- Sports engineering structures
Construction work areas
- General construction work
- Installation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning engineering systems
- Installation of electrical engineering systems of the building
- Installation of static water supply and sewage networks
- Construction of water supply and sewage networks
- Construction of heat supply networks
- Installation of heat production equipment
- Installation of process control and automation systems
- Installation of static telecommunication engineering systems;
- Installation of building security alarms, fire safety (alarm) engineering systems
Joint Stock Company “Ligaja” was established in 1992, The main activities of enterprise comprises the design, production, installation and repair of plumbing equipment, boiler systems, cooling systems , installation of electrical equipment as well as general construction works.
The company owns the administrative premises in Vilnius, Žvalgų str. 8 and administrative-production premises in Utena, Metalo str. 7A.
The team of UAB Ligaja employs highly skilled specialists having 5-25 years of experience – engineers, locksmith-installers, plumbers, ventilation system installers, welders, etc.
The annual turnover of enterprise is within 2-4 million Eur.
Aiming to ensure the quality of provided services, the use of environmentally friendly equipment, safe and healthy conditions for employees as well as to meet the needs of customers, company has developed, implemented and maintained an integrated management system covering quality (ISO 9001: 2015), environmental protection (ISO 14001: 2015), occupational safety and health (ISO 45001: 2018) management systems.
Joint Stock Company „Ligaja“
Žvalgų g. str 8 LT-08221 Vilnius
ID code: 183697076
VAT No.: LT836970716
Acc. No.: LT44 7300 0100 7548 2142
AB SWEDBANK, bank code 73000